- Dravet Syndrome Foundation
Dravet Syndrome Foundation’s mission is to raise research funds and increase awareness of Dravet syndrome and related epilepsies.
More info: Call 203-880-9456, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.dravetfoundation.org
- Ronald McDonald House of Providence
Our programs improve the health and well-being of hospitalized children and their families by keeping them together during times of medical crisis.
More info: Call 401-274-4447 , email email@example.com , or visit http://www.rmhprovidence.org/
- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Time: 7:00am - 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
Runners will enjoy scenic water views along the final mile of the course, as they head back downtown to the finish line and post-race concert on the State House grounds! Bands will be stationed at every mile to set the pace for a 13.1 block party.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line