Providence: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: September 28, 2013
- Location: Rhode Island Convention Center • Halls A-D [map]
- Expo Hours: Saturday, September 28, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the Rhode Island Convention Center is $10 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Rhode Island Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in Providence including the Providence Place Mall
- Directions: For direction, please visit the Rhode Island Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Providence 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Time: 7:00am - 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
Runners will enjoy scenic water views along the final mile of the course, as they head back downtown to the finish line and post-race concert on the State House grounds! Bands will be stationed at every mile to set the pace for a 13.1 block party.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line