Providence: NEW Rock ‘n’ Roll Providence Mini Marathon
Experience all the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun with a Shorter Run!
Get a taste of what Rock ‘n’ Roll Providence Half Marathon is all about. Feel the excitement of 13.1 miles in the new timed 3 mile Mini Marathon! Experience the thrill of high-energy bands and cheer teams on the course and a rockin’ Finish Line Festival.
Already signed up for Rock ‘n’ Roll Providence? Get your spectators involved! Sign them up for the Mini Marathon and they can run and then meet you at the finish line. It’s a great way to enjoy all the race day benefits together!
Mini Marathon Details:
- Date: September 29, 2013
- Start Time: 7:00 am
- Start Line: Gaspee Street in front of the State House (Mini Marathon runners will start with the runners participating in the Half Marathon)
- Finish Line: Downtown Providence, Francis Street in front of the State House (no shuttles – this is a looped course)
- **NOTE: the Providence Mini Marathon is timed
- Finisher Medal
- A4 Technical Tee
- Swag Bag
- Free Michelob Ultra at the Finish Line Festival
- Course Entertainment – Live bands and cheer teams on the course
- Finish Line Festival located in Downtown Providence, Francis Street in front of the State Street House
- Register Now ►
Registration and Packet Pick-up Information
- Online registration closes September 22, 2013.
- Mini Marathon Registration will be limited. If spots are open, registration may be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Each participant must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race number, timing tag, and T-shirt.
- Photo IDs are required. All registered participants must bring their confirmation sheet.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available.
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Before the event deadline: If you would like to switch from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon, simply email this request along with your first name, last name, the mailing address that you registered with, and your new predicted finish time to Customer Service.
- After the event deadline: If you decide to switch from a Marathon/Half Marathon to a Mini Marathon, simply show up to the Mini Marathon start line on race morning. You can visit the corral change table in the Check-In area of the Expo for information on the appropriate corral to start in.