- Event Name: Rock ‘n’ Roll Providence 1/2 Marathon
- Dates/Times: Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Location: Providence, RI
1/2 Marathon Fees*:
2-Person Half Marathon Relay*:
Continue Registration ► (Registration form will open in a new window)
**Special Registration Offer: No other coupons or discounts can be applied to the special registration offer
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Price includes: Official Race T-shirt, Swag Bag, Refreshments at the Start, along the Course, and at the Finish, Finishers Medal, Finisher’s Certificate, Live Bands Every Mile, and admission to the Post-Race Headliner Concert.
- There is no wheelchair division available for this event. Click here to submit a question regarding wheelchairs.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, September 22, 2013 or SELLOUT
- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Time: 7:00am - 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
Runners will enjoy scenic water views along the final mile of the course, as they head back downtown to the finish line and post-race concert on the State House grounds! Bands will be stationed at every mile to set the pace for a 13.1 block party.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line