Advertise and promote your products or services to thousands of healthy, active, affluent, educated consumers. Become a sponsor and receive millions of impressions within this highly sought after market.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Time: 7:00am - 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
Runners will enjoy scenic water views along the final mile of the course, as they head back downtown to the finish line and post-race concert on the State House grounds! Bands will be stationed at every mile to set the pace for a 13.1 block party.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line