Rock more than one Rock 'n' Roll race and score some serious bling!
Become a fan of our official Facebook group and get the inside scoop!
PARTICIPANT AND SPECTATOR INFORMATION
- 2-Person Relay
- Confirm Registration
- Course Information
- Event At A Glance
- How to Register
- Mini Marathon
- Packet Pick-Up
- Rules and Regulations
- Spectator Information
- Switching Corrals/Races
- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- Time: 7:00am - 1/2 Marathon Wave Start
* The 1/2 Marathon Wheelchair start times are for racing wheelchairs ONLY. Participants racing in everyday wheelchairs will start at the regular start times and be assigned corrals based on their projected finish times. NO hand -cycles will be allowed.
Runners will enjoy scenic water views along the final mile of the course, as they head back downtown to the finish line and post-race concert on the State House grounds! Bands will be stationed at every mile to set the pace for a 13.1 block party.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line