Rock ‘n’ Roll 2-Person Relay
All the Marathon Fun, Just a Shorter Run!
Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & ½ Marathon is pleased to announce that the 2-person half marathon relay is back for another year! Enjoy all the half marathon fun, but with a shorter run. Grab a friend, family member or co-worker and take on this run together!
By the Numbers
- 3 categories
- Male: For teams comprised of two males
- Female: For teams comprised of two females
- Mixed: Also referred to as “coed.” This division is for teams comprised of male and female
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes in each category
Relay Packet Pick-Up
- Registration is only available online, and closes Sunday, November 10, 2013 (11:59 pm PST) or earlier upon sell out.
- Captain must set-up team and pay for all members at time of registration. Each team member will need to complete online waiver before online registration closes, November 10th, to be eligible to participate.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- Each team is required to have 2 members.
- Each relay member must attend the Health & Fitness Expo to pick up their race bib, timing tag, Brooks Technical Tee and swag bag. You are not allowed to pickup for your teammate.
- Photo IDs and Confirmation Sheet are required.
- Race day packet pick-up is not available
As a policy, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you have registered for the half marathon and now want to run the relay, you will have to register for the relay separately. You will not receive a refund for the half marathon.
Relay participants who complete the entire half marathon or marathon instead of the designated relay distance will be disqualified from the race, deemed ineligible for awards and prizes and banned from all Competitor Group event indefinitely.