San Antonio: Rock Corporate Challenge
Rally Your Organization- Be part of the 2013 Rock Corporate Program!
Previously known as the GET FIT Challenge, Organized groups of 10 or more are invited to take part in the Rock Corporate Challenge! Walkers and runners of all abilities are encouraged to form a team, get in shape, and rock the race from start to finish! Thirteen miles will fly by with teammates at your side.
Enjoy the following team perks:
- Automatic $10 off of registration fee
- Increased support, motivation and camaraderie
- Personalized plaques awarded to the three largest teams.
Whether you have a handful or hundreds of employees OR a group of friends and family members, everyone can participate in the Rock Corporate Challenge! When you create your team, you will select one of the following divisions.
If you are a non-corporate team, enter the division that best suits the number of members that are in your organization. When prompted for your “company name” enter your club or team name.
- Clubs (10+ participants i.e. Collegiate, Running Clubs, Sports Clubs)
- Corporate Small (99 or less employees)
- Corporate Medium (100-499 employees)
- Corporate Large (500+)
Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & 1/2 Marathon plaques will be awarded to the top 3 teams with greatest participation. The awards are mailed out 6 -8 weeks after the event.
Create a Rock Corporate Challenge Team
To create your Rock Corporate Challenge team, follow these simple steps or view step-by-step instructions here:
- Designate a Team Captain
- Team Captain registers for the Rock Corporate Challenge Half or Full Marathon and creates a team. *Team captain can decide to password protect the team
- Upon creating the team, the Team Captain will receive a welcome letter from the Rock Corporate Coordinator including important information and guidance to prepare for race day
Team Captain can manage their existing teams at any time to pull up team rosters and send out emails.
* A Team Captain can decide whether or not to password protect his/her team which means that in order for participants to register on that team they must enter this password. The Team Captain must distribute the password to team members for registration
Each team member is responsible for picking up his or her own timing device, race number and race packet at the Health & Fitness Expo at the Phoenix Convention Center (Jan. 18 & 19). Confirmation sheet and Photo ID will be required.
If you have not registered for the event and would like to do so as part of a team, you simply need to know the name of the team you are joining and follow along the registration page by selecting Rock Corporate Challenge. View step-by-step instructions on Joining a Team.
If you do not have a team to join then you need to create a Rock Corporate team.
If you have already registered for the full or half marathon, you can still join a Rock Corporate Challenge Team. However, transfers are not eligible for the $10 discount and will not be reimbursed. Fill out a transfer request form here and your name will be transferred to your selected team’s roster.
Deadline to transfer: September 17th
For questions about the Rock Corporate Challenge, or more information on how to develop a successful training program for your company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org