San Francisco: Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: Friday-Saturday, April 4-5, 2014
- Location: Moscone Center North, Hall D
- Expo Hours: Friday, April 4th, 12 pm - 7 pm & Saturday, April 5th, 9 am – 5 pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Moscone Center web site
The Transamerica Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.