Savannah: Health & Fitness Expo Presented by Garmin
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt
- Dates: November 7-8, 2013
- Location: Savannah International Trade & Convention Center • Hall A-B [map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, November 7, 1pm – 7pm & Friday, November 8, 10am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Due to the limited access to Hutchison Island, vehicular traffic will be limited on Friday. Expo attendees will be asked to park in the downtown area and take the or ferry to the expo. Vehicular access will be allowed on Thursday. Parking & Directions
- Plan to visit the expo on Thursday for extra perks and prizes! More Information.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.