Savannah: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt
- Dates: November 6-7, 2014
- Location: Savannah International Trade & Convention Center • Hall A-B [map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, November 6, 1pm – 7pm & Friday, November 7, 10am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Visit the Expo on Thursday! We highly recommend visiting the Expo on Thursday to pick up your race packet. The Expo will be extremely crowded on Friday when most out of town runners arrive. Avoid long lines and get first pick shopping at the merchandise store and exhibitor booths!
- Yoga on the Lawn! Join Savannah Yoga Center on the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center for a free hour of yoga on Thursday at 4:30-5:30pm and on Friday at 12:30-1:30pm. The yoga is free and open to all abilities!
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.