Seattle: Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, swag bag and t-shirt
- Dates: June 20-21, 2013
- Location: CenturyLink Field Event Center [map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, June 20, 12pm – 7pm & Friday, June 21, 10am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the CenturyLink Field Event Center is $20-25 and will apply for the Expo on Thursday and Friday. This fee is issued by CenturyLink Field.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Seattle
- Directions: For directions, please visit the CenturyLink Field Event Center web site
Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
- Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Half Marathon Start Time: 7:00am
- Marathon Start Time: 7:00am
First-timer or Boston-bound, the marathon and half marathon courses are scenic and fun. Live bands, cheer squads and themed water stations add inspiration to every mile as you run through the scenic city.
- Finish Line Festival with music, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line
- View all activities...