Seattle: Road Closures
Information on this page is for the 2014 Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. All information on this page is subject to change.
- Course Map- Coming Soon!
- Road Closure Grid- Coming Soon!
- Race Information- Coming Soon!
- No Parking Zones- Coming Soon!
- Cruise and Ferry Terminal Access 6:00 to 9:30 am- Coming Soon!
- Cruise and Ferry Terminal Access 9:00 am to 3:30 pm- Coming Soon!
- Fremont Fair Access- Coming Soon!
*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print
Be Aware. Plan Ahead.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon will bring more than 25,000 runners and walkers to Seattle, in addition to tens of thousands of spectators, family and friends.
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the road closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route or added travel time.
- Join the festivities! Seattle residents are encouraged to visit the free Health & Fitness Expo at CenturyLink Event Center, volunteer during race weekend and/or line the course to cheer runners.
Interactive Road Closure Map
This map outlines the road closures, highlights alternate routes and provides access information for popular destinations which will be affected by road closures during the race. Google Maps does NOT take into account the road closures on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions please contact the Rock ‘n’ Roll marathon community relations team by completing the community contact form.
Road Closures- Coming Soon!
Most road closures and detours will be in effect between the hours of 6:00 am and 3:00 pm. At 6:00 am, Police and event personnel may implement a soft closure along the entire race course. After the race starts the streets will reopen on a rolling basis as soon as the last participant has passed and all course support materials have been removed. Streets along the earlier miles of the route will open earlier than roads along the end of the route. Please review the course map and road closure grid for more information. Residents and businesses located near the race course are urged to plan ahead and to be aware of road closure schedules and alternate access routes.
No Parking- Coming Soon!
Streets along the race course will be marked with No Parking signs. Vehicles in violation of these posted signs will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense. Here is a complete list of No Parking Zones.
For More Information
If your question is not answered on this website, please complete this community contact form so we may better assist you.