St. Louis: Team Activities for Special Kids (TASK)
|Join Now||Donate Now||Share Your Story|
We Build Self-Esteem in Kids
If being a part of a team, supporting a charitable cause, and getting a little exercise ever sounded good to you, now is the perfect time! Join the TASK Force now to connect with others racing for an amazing cause; supporting athletes with special needs.
Founded in 1996, Team Activities for Special Kids (TASK) has been focused on creating a safe, accepting environment where special young athletes have the opportunity to enjoy sports, recreation, and social activities. Honored to be chosen for the third year in a row, we cannot wait to share in this exciting weekend as the charitable partner of The Quinn Family Foundation Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis Marathon & ½ Marathon To Benefit Team Activities for Special Kids (TASK).
When you join the TASK Force, you are entitled to these awesome perks!
- Coach led training plans and team runs for St. Louis residents
- Fundraising tools to support your fundraising efforts
- Team shirt to wear on race day
- Incredible race weekend amenities including Saturday night pasta party and an exclusive TASK Force team tent complete with private porta-potties
- Knowing that you are making a permanent difference in the lives of athletes with special needs