St. Louis: rungevity presented by the Quinn Family Foundation
|Join Now||Donate Now||Share Your Story|
Join rungevity and show your strength.
Strength in Runners
rungevity goes beyond miles on a road. It is more than a way of life. It is a community of runners that have raised more than $2.5 million to support local charities, making a lasting positive impact in the lives of others. It is a three-day party with big-name concerts, race-day VIP tent and more. We are part of something bigger. rungevity is a call to action. It’s a call to make a difference.
Show Your Strength with rungevity
- Free entry into the rungevity Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis event
- 2014 rungevity dry-fit training shirt
- Customized training program lead by Fleet Feet St. Louis, the official training sponsor of the rungevity Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis event
- VIP Tent* access for two
- Two tickets to the Pre-Race Celebration*
- Two tickets to the Closing Night Concert*
- One race-day parking pass
- Fundraising management and support
The Quinn Family Foundation and rungevity
The Quinn Family Foundation, founded by Jeffry and Jennifer Quinn, is dedicated to St. Louis charities committed to enhancing health and wellness initiatives for children and young people. Through rungevity, its premier fundraising program, the Quinn Family Foundation actively supports individuals on their journey of health and wellness, while also raising money for worthy causes.
rungevity, strength in runners.