St. Pete: Things To Do in The Sunshine City
Experience The Sunshine City
Situated on a sun-drenched peninsula separating the Gulf of Mexico from Tampa Bay, St. Pete offers up world class cultural experiences, along wtih 35 miles of spectacular award-winning white-sand beaches. From stand-up paddleboarding in the Gulf, to kiteboarding in the bay, or skimboarding on the shroe, St. Pete is the place to be!
- St. Pete boasts the most comprehensive Salvador Dalí collection outside of Europe.
- The place where you can be creative, make discoveries, and have fun!
- The facility contains photographs, memorabilia, books, films, videos and other material from and about the era.
- The only encyclopedic collection of art from around the globe and across the centuries on Florida’s west coast. The MFA features everything from Money and O’Keeffe to ancient art.
- Science education for adults and children.
- The aquarium is a non-profit public aquarium and marine education center located on the St. Pete Pier.
- Get a taste of local St. Pete lore!
- Visit one of the most recognized waterfront landmarks in downtown St. Pete!
- Unique 5-story festival marketplace offering exclusive shops, waterfront dining, and much more
- 1920’s hotel with stunning Mediterranean-style architecture
- Take in downtown’s eclectic restaurant and nightclub scene- comprised of over 25 restaurants within a convenient five-block radius.
- Shop to your heart’s content – from small boutiques to malls – options are bountiful.
- Sunday, February 9, 2014
- Mini Marathon: 7:05am
- Half Marathon: 7:30am
- Flat, fast and scenic course
- Perfect running weather
- Bands along the course
- Energetic Cheer Squads
- Finish Line Festival with Headliner Concert, food & beverages
- Headliner Concert immediately after race at Finish Line