Pick up to 12 Rock ‘n’ Roll races to run in 2012 for just $299* with TourPass!
TourPass is your ticket to run more than one Rock ‘n’ Roll race this year. With TourPass-eligible races nearby no matter where you live, you can run your favorites or rock them all without paying for each additional race registration. Just pay once, pick your stops, and start your tour!
Please Note: TourPass for 2012 is no longer open for registration. Check out TourPass Unlimited for 2013.
*Plus one-time processing fee, some terms and conditions apply
After purchasing TourPass, you’ll need to register for Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events you wish to complete. Simply select “TourPass Holder” during registration for any eligible Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
We’ll check to ensure you’re a TourPass holder as you fill in your information, and you may continue through registration as normal – you will not be charged for race registration fees.
You’ll need to complete event registration for each event you wish to run at least 30 days (or more) before the event date and prior to the event being sold-out. See terms and conditions below for additional details.
Get all the latest TourPass updates, talk “tour” with other runners, and more on the TourPass Facebook Page!
TourPass may only be used to register for Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10k, 5k, and Mini Marathon distances at eligible North American Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events occurring on August 19th, 2012 through November 18th, 2012. TourPass may not be used to register for events occurring less than 30 days from the date of registration, and cannot be used for sold-out events.
You’ll need to complete event registration for each event you wish to run at least 30 days (or more) before the event date and prior to the event being sold-out.
Need a reminder to register for certain events? Click to download a list of TourPass event registration deadlines.
TourPass may only be used by the purchaser to register for eligible events, and is non-transferable.
Simply select “TourPass” during event registration. We’ll check to ensure you’re a TourPass holder as you fill in your information, and you can continue registration as normal. You’ll need to complete event registration for each individual event you wish to run at least 30 days (or more) before the event date, and prior to the event being sold-out. If you have issues with race registration, please double check that your name and date of birth are correct. If this does not correct the issue, please contact us.
I went to register for an event as a TourPass holder, but the “TourPass Holder” option is not available?
Within 30 days from an event, TourPass may not be used to register for eligible events. You must complete event registration for each individual event you wish to run at least 30 days (or more) before the event date.
I selected “TourPass” during registration and filled in my information, but it won’t let me continue!
Check to ensure that you’ve entered your name and date of birth correctly. If so, check your TourPass registration confirmation email – you need to enter these items exactly as they appear on your TourPass purchase confirmation email. If you can’t find this email or need help, contact us.
I’ve already registered for more than one event included in the TourPass purchase. Can I convert to TourPass or receive a refund?
Please contact us for information regarding upgrades or refunds.
TourPass for 2013 is not currently available. Any information will be posted on this page if/when it is available.
- TourPass purchase and any registrations completed with TourPass are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- TourPass may be used to register for eligible North American events occurring on August 19th, 2012 through November 18th, 2012.
- Event distances eligible for registration with TourPass include Rock ‘n’ Roll Series Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k, 5k, and Mini Marathon event distances. TourPass is not eligible for Bike Tours, Relays, Get Fit Challenge, Team Competition, and other distances or events.
- Registration for individual events with TourPass must be completed 30 days or more before each event, and must be completed before the event is sold out. TourPass does not guarantee event entry into sold-out events.
- TourPass may only be used to register for one race distance at each Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event
- TourPass purchase does not automatically register the purchaser for any events. The TourPass purchaser must complete the event registration process for each individual, eligible event.
- The first 250 participants to purchase TourPass will receive a long sleeve technical tee with purchase, while supplies last. Technical tee will be shipped to the address listed during TourPass registration process and should be received within 8-10 weeks from purchase date.
- Promotional codes may not be used in combination with TourPass event registrations.