A Full Year of Rock ‘n’ Roll Races
Now Just $399*
TourPass Unlimited is your ticket to a full year of Rock ‘n’ Roll! With 25 Rock ‘n’ Roll North American Tour Stops to choose from in 2013, you can run your favorites or rock them all without paying for each additional race registration. Just pay once, pick your stops, and start your tour!
How TourPass Works
Purchase TourPass Unlimited for a one-time fee, just $399*
Register for the 2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll North American races you want to run at no additional cost!
- TourPass Unlimited holders simply select “TourPass Holder” during registration for any eligible Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series race. Your TourPass status is confirmed while you fill out your race registration – no account is required!
- You’ll need to complete registration for each race you wish to run with TourPass Unlimited at least 30 days before the event date, and prior to the event being sold-out.
*See terms and conditions for additional details and restrictions.
I’ve already registered for more than one event included in the TourPass purchase. Can I convert to TourPass or receive a refund?
Please contact us for information regarding upgrades or refunds.
What race distances or events can I register for with a TourPass purchase?
TourPass Unlimited may only be used to register for Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10k, 5k, and Mini Marathon distances at 2013 North American Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events. TourPass Unlimited may not be used to register for races occurring less than 30 days from the date of race registration, and cannot be used for sold-out races.
How far in advance do I need to register for individual events using TourPass?
You’ll need to complete race registration for each race you wish to run at least 30 days (or more) before the event date and prior to the event being sold-out.
Can I use TourPass to register a friend? Can I transfer my TourPass to another participant?
TourPass may only be used by the purchaser to register for eligible races, and is non-transferable.
How do I register for events with TourPass?
Simply select “TourPass Holder” during race registration. We’ll check to ensure you’re a TourPass holder as you fill in your information, and you can continue registration as normal. You’ll need to complete race registration for each individual race you wish to run at least 30 days (or more) before the event date, and prior to the event being sold-out. If you have issues with race registration, please double check that your name and date of birth are correct.
I tried to register for a race using TourPass, but the “TourPass Holder” option is not available?
Within 30 days from a race, TourPass may not be used in race registration. You must complete race registration for each individual race you wish to run at least 30 days (or more) before the event date.
I selected “TourPass Holder” during registration and filled in my information, but it won’t let me continue!
Check to ensure that you’ve entered your name and date of birth correctly. If so, check your TourPass registration confirmation email – you need to enter these items exactly as they appear on your TourPass purchase confirmation email. If you can’t find this email or need help, contact us.
- TourPass purchase and any registrations completed with TourPass are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Price listed does not include one-time processing fee.
- TourPass may be used to register for 2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll Races occurring in North America only.
- TourPass limited-time offer, “Run the Strip at Night in 2012 or 2013″ is only valid through October 31, 2012 at 11:59pm, or until Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas 2012 sells out. Participants that purchase TourPass Unlimited while this offer is valid may choose to register for Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas 2012 OR for Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas 2013. After the offer expires, TourPass Unlimited may be used to register for Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas 2013 only. Existing Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas 2012 registrations may not be applied toward a TourPass Unlimited purchase or this limited-time offer.
- Race distances eligible for registration with TourPass include Rock ‘n’ Roll Series Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k, 5k, and Mini Marathon distances. TourPass is not eligible for Bike Tours, Relays, Get Fit Challenge, Team Competition, and other distances or events.
- Registration for individual races with TourPass must be completed 30 days or more before the event date, and must be completed before the race is sold out. TourPass does not guarantee entry into sold-out races.
- TourPass may only be used to register for one race distance at any one Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
- TourPass purchase does not automatically register the purchaser for any races. The TourPass purchaser must complete the event registration process for each individual, eligible race.
- Promotional codes may not be used in combination with TourPass race registrations.
- Event dates shown are subject to change. Refunds will not be issued for changes to event dates.