UPGRADE TO THE VIP EXPERIENCE
ROCK from start to finish in style.
Fuel up in the VIP Lounge & enjoy exclusive race day perks.
Experience race day the VIP way and let us roll the red carpet out for you at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Virginia Beach ½ Marathon. Ease into race morning with a continental breakfast, private restrooms and private gear check; celebrate your finish in the VIP Lounge with a catered buffet-style brunch! Space is extremely limited, so secure your spot today!
VIP RACE DAY
* Reserved VIP Parking close to the Start Line
* Private indoor restrooms
* Private Gear Check
* VIP Start Line Area inside The Virginia Beach Convention Center (open from 6:00am – 7:00am)
* Pre-Race Continental Breakfast including coffee, tea, juice, fruit, yogurt and assorted breakfast breads with spreads
* Post-Race Catered Brunch Buffet inside RockFish Boardwalk Bar and Seagrill Restaurant (open from 7:00am – Noon)
* Post-Race bar featuring Michelob Ultra, and Mimosas
* VIP shuttles from the start to the finish for spectators who purchase VIP race day, and return shuttles for all VIPs to the start line
VIP Race Day and Post -Race VIP Concert Package Includes:
Be a part of the exclusive party to complete your race weekend! Includes the Race Day benefits listed above along with entry to the VIP post -race VIP party on Sunday, August 31st with the best concert views on the beach!
Doors open at 6:00pm (show starts at 7:00pm) – 11:00pm
* Front and backstage viewing of the concert on the beach – you can’t get any closer!
* Dinner Buffet with hosted Michelob Ultra and Wine Bar
Purchase your Upgrade:
* All upgrades must be picked up at the VIP Lounge booth during the Health and Fitness Expo on Friday or Saturday. Please bring either your photo ID or your receipt of purchase (printed or on smartphone). These materials will not be mailed or available on race morning!
* One wristband is required for each person entering the VIP Lounge area on race day.
* All purchases are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
* Still have questions? We’re here to help – contact our Customer Support Team