USA: Health & Fitness Expo
During race weekend over 80 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: March 12-13, 2015
- Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center [map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, March 12, 12pm – 7pm & Friday, March 13, 10am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Free and Open to the public
- Directions: Take the Metro to the Mt. Vernon Square/7th St/Convention Center station (Green/Yellow Line). Please note that there is no public parking at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, however there are ample parking spaces on surafce lots and garages within walking distance of the center. For directions and a parking map, please visit the Walter E Washington Convention Center web site.
- Visit the Expo on Thursday! We highly recommend visiting the Expo on Thursday to pick up your race packet. The Expo will be extremely crowded on Friday when most out of town runners arrive. Avoid long lines and get first pick shopping at the merchandise store and exhibitor booths!
Help Your Friends at the Expo – Guidelines
Outside of normal Rock ‘n’ Roll packet pick-up policies you will be allowed to pick up your friend’s packet at the Expo under these guidelines:
- You may pick up your packet and one friend’s for no extra cost. If you pick up additional packets you will be charged $20 per packet. You can pick up a maximum of four packets, including your own.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID and the original signed confirmation sheet from each person whose packet you are getting. Confirmation sheets will be available late February for download.
- Once you get to the Expo, please bring these items directly to the Solutions table to receive your packets and pay for service (if applicable).
Rock ‘n’ Roll USA Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.